• Unusual tendency for the vehicle to veer on sharp bends.
• Vehicle appears to "float" around long bends.
• Muffled clunks when going over
a speed bump.
• Juddering wheels when accelerating, leading to a loss of grip.
• Oil leak detected on the body of the shock absorber.
• Irregular wear on the tyres.
Have your shock absorbers checked by your PEUGEOT specialist every 20,000 km.
If you notice one or more of these signs of wear, visit your PEUGEOT specialist as quickly as possible. Have the buffers checked when changing the shock absorbers and, if necessary, don't hesitate to have them changed.
PEUGEOT ORIGINAL SERVICES
Original quality, peace of mind as standard
All-inclusive packages that cover checks carried out by our experts, labour and original parts. All of the parts used for maintenance work are identical to those fitted to brand new vehicles. They are the best suited to your car and will ensure maximum safety. Thanks to this original quality, your car will maintain top performance for many years and provide driving enjoyment with full peace of mind.
All-inclusive services that cover labour and Eurorepar parts, an exclusive range of multi-brand parts that are specifically adapted to cars over three years old, and up to 25% cheaper than original parts. That means you can minimise costs.